Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bedroom..

Här är lite mera bilder på vårt sovrum,
från "hemma hos reportaget" våren 2009 This is our bedroom
as you can se I LOOOOVE Pillows..I do have MORE
but the photographer removed about 10 before the shoot..
the dress in the background is a old weddingdress..I dont know the owner
Its a gift from a secod hand shop..I like the idea to decorate a room with
beautifull clothes

Kuddar,överkast tyger från Tiffanys

my beautiful tassel..I LOVE tassels as well :))

Fotograf Magdalena Björnsdotter

The style is a delightful blend of the Classic and the Shabby Chic style,

The colour of the white and bright pillowa and quilt gives the room perfect harmony

*More shabby chic inspiration? Click HERE

*Perhaps you looking for wedding inspiration? Click HERE

*Bedding and Bedroom decorating..Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment