Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Classic Style Bedding last forever..

Would you belive me if I told you this bedroom picture is from the 80´s?picture from arch digest via maisonclassique
Guess what- It is !!
This beautiful Classic Style bedroom picture I found at
maisonclassique and I had not said it better myself:
"This is a perfect example of how the classic style interiors can be
enduring and relevant ,even decades past their"designed on" date.
Will your interiors look relevant in 30 years?
Do you want them to?
To all my readers with classique tastes and households-
this is what you have to look forward to.
Constant style,an enduring investment,
and an aesthetic senibillity that reaches beyond trends of the moment.
What a way to be"
Have a good night sleep //Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment