Monday, October 31, 2011

Tobi Fairley interior design

One of my favorite designers is Tobi Fairley.
She is named Top 20 young Designers by Traditional Home 2009, March 2010 cover of House Beautiful and she is featured in many other top design magazines.
Tobis designs are beautiful and I love the way she use color and patterns.
I have chose these images because I like the color scheme, Tobi can creata a perfect balance in to the room /home with different colors. 
and..I like green..it gives a calming effect of me..and the gold mirror as a sun..makes me smile..

Here is a glimps from here beautiful home
 Tobi Fairley Interior Design



This is Tobi´s entryway.
She says she likes to use black and white because it´s "crisp and dramatic"..
I agree and looove it

 picture source  chic geek design

Check out Tobi Fairley original page amazing stuff.
Follow Tobi at twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment