Friday, April 22, 2011

Ideas for your Home Decorating

 You may think Iam totally obsessed in pink these days..yesterday Pink wedding dresses..today Pink Kitchen,Pink Bathroom, Pink diningroom,Pink livingroom...pink pink pink
..I guess I have a small..petite,,minimi obsession..But I love to write about things I dont have of my own..I really like this pictures and I could definitly live this way..
Lovely ideas for your home decoration



In this lovely Vintage diningroom..they just put soft pink flowers at the table
for decoration..
or..soft PINK pillow for your sofa in your living room
Hope you get som ideas for your home..
and I wish you all a Happy Easter

kitchen picture from interiordesignstory,the bath coomod from ferniture.,
bathroom via katyelliot.com,Diningroom via decorpad, living room picture via the enchanted home.
flowers via luphia blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment